The treadmill is the most effective exercise machine for the home. First, because it requires more commitment than everyone else. Here your ass does not sit on a comfortable seat, here you cannot lean your elbows or lie on the monitor if you are tired, here you need to work to the end. Secondly, it is effective because it simulates the most natural human movement – running. Treadmill simply replaces your running track.
There is practically no difference compared to a regular run, except for the fact that you are running at the speed of a rotating belt and you will not be able to make a sharp acceleration or stop. Of course, running on the track is a little easier than a real run, but this is the best alternative if there is no way to go outside and run. On it, you do not move in space, but move your legs in order to stay in place. You have no obstacles, irregularities, turns.
And the base springs under you, softening your steps and sparing your knees. The load on the legs is also slightly lower, because you do not perform a pushing motion to move forward, but you push the body only upward, moving your legs along the canvas. It’s still the best cardiovascular machine for the home.
It can be used both for healthy athletes to run and for elderly people to walk for prevention and warm-up or to recover from injuries or surgeries.
In this article, we have broken down all treadmills into 3 price categories and highlighted the 5 best models in each category in our opinion.
Our Top Selection
84″ x 35.5″ x 58″
73" x 36" x 54"
39.15” x 79” x 71.4”
84″ x 35.5″ x 58″
72.5"x 35.25" x 57.75"
84.5" x 38.5" x 54.7"
78.8" x 39.2" x 63"
83" x 35" x 62"
35"× 27.6"× 54.7"
Rank #1: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
NordicTrack T Series Treadmill is a kind of headliner in the entire line . Reliable engine, sturdy frame, the ability to change the degree of inclination of the canvas and this at a relatively budget price.
No other manufacturer in the Ukrainian market has competitors among analogues in terms of price / performance for the EF-760B. This is one of the best-selling models both in Kiev and in Ukraine for the period 2019-2020.
- Affordable price among all analogues.
- Thanks to the 2.5 hp motor and frame strength, the EF-760B can withstand a user weighing up to 140 kg.
- Heart rate measurement makes it possible to monitor the jogging process.
- The audio system will help you enjoy your practice.
- Mechanical change of the angle of the platform allows you to diversify your workout.
- The starting speed is only 0.5 km / h, which is very important for beginners.
- Primitive display design.
Rank #2: FITNESS REALITY TR1000 Manual Treadmill
FITNESS REALITY TR1000 Manual Treadmill is a purely Ukrainian brand, produced in China and sold only in our market. It belongs to the large importer “Fitness Trading”, which imports to our country exercise equipment of such world brands as NordicTrack, ProForm, Fitex, Concept and others.
Following the example of the quality of the goods of these eminent manufacturers, and with an eye to the demand in the Ukrainian market, our importer has developed two lines of simulators under the InterFit and TopTrack brands, which are quite successfully sold and have excellent quality.
The FITNESS REALITY TR1000 Manual Treadmill is a representative of the budget class with a minimum comfortable set of characteristics. There is also an angle adjustment, an audio system, and a set of built-in programs, and the parameters of the treadmill are quite sufficient for a person of average build.
The cushioning is based on two large elastomers and the frame is strong enough to withstand the user’s stated weight of 100 kg. But the engine power for such an athlete’s weight may not be enough.
- An excellent combination of price and amazing quality of all elements makes Tekno a leader in the Ukrainian market in its price segment.
- A sturdy frame that, together with a 1.5 hp peak engine allows the user to train with a weight of up to 100 kg, and this is a very real, not overstated figure.
- The optimal size of the running strip is 120×40 cm, which is enough for most people who are up to 165 cm tall.
- The minimum starting speed is 0.8 km / h, which is important for rehabilitation classes or for the elderly for walking.
- Mechanical tilt adjuster. The InterFit TS2 K240N is on the price line next to its electric tilt counterparts.
Rank #3: XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill as a whole are the epitome of power and practicality combined with basic filling. The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill is the most popular among the XPL series from Vigor.
A powerful motor, a fairly spacious treadmill, a wide range of speeds – all this makes the XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill one of the leaders in its price segment among home exercise equipment.
- Powerful enough engine for a home treadmill in its segment (2 HP)
- The size of the strip is 125×45 cm, which only more expensive models can boast of.
- The speed is adjustable from 0.8 to 16 km / h, which will be enough for both beginners and already “running” buyers.
- Quick access to speed changes will make it easier to change the pace.
- Mechanical deck lift control. The price of the Vigor XPL500 borders on those with an electric tilt angle.
- Average attractiveness of plastic and display.
Rank #4: Goplus Folding Treadmill
Goplus Folding Treadmill belongs to the family of flat (Slim) treadmills. This look is gaining popularity and the EF-M333 is one of the headliners of this family. Considering that Goplus Folding Treadmill specializes in the production of budget exercise machines, in this treadmill they have embodied all the minimum necessary for comfort, while maintaining an affordable price.
The dimensions of the running belt are quite impressive and are suitable for people with a height of up to 170 cm. The engine power and the strength of the structure itself are really enough for a person weighing 90 kg with the weight of the simulator itself being 37.5 kg.
The monitor reports the main indicators: speed, training time, distance covered. There is a comfortable tablet stand.
- The flat design is only 13.2 cm high when folded.
- The DampingPro Vibration Absorption System is excellent at handling 90 kg athletes.
- Stylish monitor and comfortable tablet stand.
- Large treadmill and top speed compared to Slim family competitors
- High unladen weight as for Slim track. Withstanding heavy users with a low dead weight is a hallmark of all flat models, but 37.5 kg is a lot compared to the competition.
Rank #5: Exerpeutic TF1000 Electric Treadmill
Exerpeutic TF1000 Electric Treadmill is the most budgetary electric treadmill on the Ukrainian market. It is completely Exerpeutic TF1000 Electric Treadmill e – focusing on basic usability and functionality while sacrificing minor design details.
- The cheapest electric treadmill.
- Built-in speakers.
- Compact both during storage and in use (LxWxH: 135x69x24 and 133x62x103)
- Budget plastic and primitive display.
- Quite flimsy construction weighing only 32 kg, recommended for customers weighing no more than 85 kg. Although the manufacturer claims up to 100 kg.
- The length of the belt is only 110 cm, which will be convenient for running for a person with a height of no more than 180 cm.
Rank #6: ProGear BT5000 Foldable Electric Treadmill
As I mentioned above, ProGear BT5000 Foldable Electric Treadmill is a Ukrainian brand and produces exercise equipment of the middle price range for use at home. In many important technical aspects, they match the global NordicTrack brand.
These are damping systems, design features of the frame, ease of operation and ergonomics of the console. At the same time, they have their own unique design of the control panels and their own unique running belt structure designed to provide maximum traction of the sole of the sneaker with the surface of the running belt.
K842E is the smallest of the ProGear BT5000 Foldable Electric Treadmill range of treadmills and is designed for medium-intensive home use by people weighing up to 120 kg and up to 170 cm in height.In the entire history of sales, there have been no serial problems with it, the percentage of service calls during the warranty period is no more than 8 %,
- Cushioning system borrowed from TM NordicTrack
- A special belt that provides reliable contact during running and quiet operation of the simulator itself.
- Variable angle of rise up to 15 °.
- Audio system with quality speakers.
- Good plastic and display.
- Quite low engine power. It is not designed for prolonged workouts and can slip at the maximum stated load with a runner weighing 120 kg.
Rank #7: Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill
A modest but reliable option for a home for the whole family. Small in size, lightweight and inexpensive treadmill. The dimensions of the canvas are sufficient for comfortable training for a person up to 170 cm tall. The engine power and frame strength are designed for a full load of 100 kg.
Very convenient control with buttons for quick change of speed and angle of inclination on the console and buttons for smooth adjustment of these parameters on the handles.
9 built-in programs, a speed range of 0.8 – 14 km / h and an electric tilt angle of 15 ° make it very versatile, suitable for rehabilitation, all kinds of walking and running with different intensity levels.
I would also like to note the small number of service calls for this model and the presence, in principle, of the manufacturer’s service technicians in all parts of Ukraine. So in good working order, reliability and timely repair if something happens,
- The average running belt size of 125 x 40 cm is suitable for the anthropometrically average person, while maintaining the compact size of the machine itself.
- A variable tilt angle of up to 15 ° plus a maximum acceleration of up to 14 km / h makes the InterFit TS4 K340F quite functional in the home sector.
- A pleasant sounding audio system will make time fly by.
- Reliability of motor, tape, plastic, electronics.
- Quite hard cushioning of the deck, since the simulator is designed for relatively light users.
- Modest appearance of the housing and display elements.
Rank #8: SOLE F85 Folding Treadmill
They released their first simulator in 1983 and to this day have taken a strong position in the market for sports electrical equipment. This is a world famous company, their products are sold in Europe, America, plus in all CIS countries, which indicates a good reputation and quality.
I am talking about this as a counterweight to many local brands that are sold within one region or on the territory of one country altogether.
The SOLE F85 Folding Treadmill has been in existence for over 7 years, and from year to year the manufacturer can only slightly refresh the design without changing the characteristics and filling. This suggests that the modification is really successful and is being successfully sold.
- Build quality and components, which is confirmed by the years of existence of the Esprit XT-185.
- The quality of plastic and all facing materials, pleasant both to the sight and to the touch.
- 12 months warranty from an official supplier, not from the seller of the goods. Spirit has an official service center in Kiev, which guarantees the availability of spare parts and quick repairs in case of breakdown.
- The real engine power is 2.8 hp. and its peak value (4 hp), which is often overestimated by unscrupulous manufacturers to create the appearance of the competitiveness of their goods.
- The damping system is rigid and non-adjustable. But durable.
- There are no speakers.
Rank #9: 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
Under the 3G Cardio brand, this company produces exercise equipment for the home of a more expensive segment, and accordingly, filling them with the appropriate functionality.
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is the second highest performance in the TX range and is the most sought after of the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. It has all the minimum necessary set of characteristics for comfortable, short-term studies at home.
- Good 2.5 hp engine. accelerating to 16 km / h, adjusting the degree of rise to 15 °, an audio system – a functionality inherent in all treadmills from this price range.
- 6 spring shock absorbers provide a soft landing for the runner. The declared boundary weight of the user is not overestimated and is equal to 120 kg, taking into account what this system of step softening was developed in order to work as efficiently as possible for people weighing 60 kg and 120 kg.
- Strong frame construction for this size.
- The warranty is 24 months, which is twice more than most competitors.
- The width and length of the tape is inferior to most of the analogues from this rating.
- Lack of fan.
You May Also Like These Post