The GYMOST 3201 and 3205 treadmills are modern foldable treadmills with a quiet and strong engine, an LCD display with heart rate, and 36 preset programs for jogging, walking, and running at home.
At the moment, 8 consumers have given them a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, and the first release date on Amazon.com is March 29, 2021.
The price difference between these two models is merely $20 for a different design, with a larger user weight capacity and three manual incline levels. The Gymost 3201 Treadmill includes a 3.25 horsepower engine for a high-performance at-home training without disturbing your neighbors or other family members.
At a maximum speed of 8.1 mph, you can walk, jog, or run (13kph). It includes a commercial-grade steel frame that makes it safe and stable, and it can support up to 220 pounds of user weight.
You can choose from 36 pre-programmed workouts or construct your own personalized workout plan to attain whatever goal you have in mind.
Through the handle sensors, the LCD display panel shows the distance traveled, current speed, calories burnt, time exercised, and heart rate.
You’ll be able to stay in your ideal heart rate zone and burn more calories this way. The 6-layer elastic cushioning tread belts on both the Gymost 3201 and 3205 treadmills absorb shock effectively for a low-impact workout that protects your knees, ankles, lower back, and hips. You can walk, jog, or run without difficulty.
It is suitable for small spaces and folds quickly, weighing 105.82 pounds and measuring 63.78 x 28.15 x 49.21 inches.
This long and wide belt measures 16.5 x 48.4 inches, allowing different users to easily jog or run. You may manually adjust the incline to 4 degrees by rotating the back support between 0 and 4 degrees.
- 12% incline
- Reflex cushioning: Gentle on the joints with every step. The extra-long running deck is shock-absorbent and guarantees the best possible comfort when running.
- 22 km / h maximum speed with One Touch speed control: Quick control and change of the speed with a simple push of a button. So you just keep training.
- iFit integrated: With over 400 pre-programmed training videos almost everywhere in the world, you can experience even smarter workouts and even faster results with iFit® (subscription). You can now also create your own fitness programs, get automatic workout downloads and edit your profile online.
- 51 x 152cm treadmill: designed for long running steps. Walk or run in comfort.
- Autobreeze workout fans stay fresh and last longer. In this way, you can achieve your goals even faster.
- 3.5 CV PS motor: Experience high performance through a quiet and automatically ventilated system. A fan ventilated the motor and is silent thanks to its internal cooling system. For a more durable engine and a pleasant training environment.
- With a height of only 6”, the step up height isn’t too high.
- An extra 3” of length is added to your walking belt with the extra long walking belt.
- The speed can be changed in half-mile increments.
- This device will work with any standing desk that is the right size.
- There is no desk included in this unit; it is not a combo unit.
- Price is somewhat higher than the Goplus tread.
- There is no padding in the deck.
You don’t have to reach for the front control panelgymost 3201 treadmill control panel every time because the Start/Stop and Speed Up/Down buttons are on the grips.
The red safety key in the middle includes a cord that you may tie to your clothes during your run, and the treadmill will automatically stop if you fall or drift back.
It comes 90% constructed, and the last 10% may easily be completed in under half an hour. On its two travel wheels, you may raise and fold it to move it to a convenient location.
With this product, you get lifelong customer service. The Gymost 3205 Treadmill, with its commercial grade steel structure, has a total user weight capacity of 265 pounds and has passed many quality assurance testing for safety and durability before being released to the market.
This type has a 16.3 x 48.8-inch tread belt and three manual inclination levels. The speed ranges from 0.6 to 8.1 miles per hour.
The treadmill, hardware kit, belt lubricant, and user handbook are all included in the box. Overall, they appear to be well worth the money, particularly in terms of construction quality.