You should know how to fix a slipping treadmill belt, treadmill repair, fitness equipment repair, and spare parts delivery. Our shop can supply of spare parts for treadmills and exercise bikes/ergometers, belt replacement , drive belts, treadmill motors, and control consoles.
Treadmill: When the treadmill belt slips and jumps off!
If you encounter problems with the treadmill belt, you do not have to call a specialist. With a little skill, you can solve the problem on your own. Try the following steps:
- Remove the engine cover, but be careful as there are electronic parts inside.
- Set the speed of the treadmill to approx. 3 km / h and stand with your feet on the side rails. When the belt is running, put one foot on the belt to stop it. Hold on to the handrail.
- Then stops the treadmill and motor.
- If the treadmill stops and the front roller continues to turn, this is an indication that the treadmill belt is either too loose or worn out . It must be replaced.
- If you readjust the tension of the treadmill belt, make sure that it is not too tight afterward. Tightening too much the treadmill belt is just harmful .
- If the front roller stops rotating and the pulley on the roller continues to rotate; then , this is an indication that the front roller needs to be replaced or the pulley needs to be fixed better.
- Stopping the belts and the pulley. The engine continues to turn and the drive belt must either be tightened or replaced.
You can find spare parts of all kinds for your treadmill and other fitness equipment in our online shop.
If you are unsure whether you need a specialist or can solve the problem yourself, send us an email – we will be happy to help you!