Another Best Folding Treadmill under $500 that you can purchase online is the Oma Electric Folding Treadmill. It has a 2.5HP motor that provides excellent efficiency. The treadmill’s maximum speed range is 8.5 MHP, allowing you to push yourself and meet your fitness goals. It has pre-programmed training programs to aid in the exercise.
The Oma Electric Folding Treadmill has 12 Level Auto Incline Adjustments, allowing for intense running and jogging. It has a large LCD display that shows time, calories burned, distance, and other details. The treadmill has an 8-stage damping system as well as a broad tread belt.
OMA Folding Treadmill Reviews [2021 Edition]
The OMA Folding Treadmill has a readable display thanks to its 10-inch touch screen. Its intuitive applications allow you to train smoothly and efficiently.
- It has a strong 2.5HP engine and a speed range of 0.5 to 8.5 mph.
- The walking, jogging and running can be done.
- It has also a high-elastic rubber running belt and anti-shock system.
- The pipeline has the maximum user weight capacity of Damping System Design 220LBS.
- MaxKare Brand provides a warranty for 1 year (Engine) and 90 days (Part).
- Comes with an auto tilt system for noise reduction of 12 levels.
- It has an LCD display with multi-function and 15 programs predefined.
- Calories, time, heart rate, speed and distance measurements are taken in Treadmill.
20 km / h
Peak power (HP CV)
N / C CV
Continuous power (CHP)
51 x 152
Ultimate Deck System
Max incline level
Touch sensors, chest strap included
Max user weight
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
106 x 90 x 192 cm
2.06 x 0.9 x 1.58 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE OMA Folding Treadmill
The 10-inch touch screen displays all the information needed for your training session (time, incline, distance, speed, calories, heart rate, etc.)
It has 10 programs:
• MANUAL :
Program that allows you to adjust the machine yourself whenever you want.
• HILL MODE :
Program at different levels that automatically adjusts the incline or resistance level to simulate going up or down hills.
• INTERVAL (incline):
A program at different levels that automatically adjusts the incline at regular intervals.
Program that allows you to select the duration of the exercise corresponding to your usual training sessions.
• DISTANCE :
Program that allows you to choose the distance to cover during the exercise. The duration of the exercise is calculated based on your speed and the distance you specify.
• CALORIES :
Program that allows you to choose the number of calories you want to burn during exercise. The duration of the exercise is calculated based on your speed and the number of calories you specify.
• SPEED :
Program that automatically adjusts the speed to bring you to your maximum heart rate (+/- 5 beats).
• SPRINT 8:
Intensive anaerobic training program comprising several phases of effort / recovery. It is designed to strengthen muscle building, improve speed, and naturally increase the secretion of growth hormone (hGH) in the body.
• 2 VIRTUAL ACTIVE :
These programs provide remarkable images from different real places around the world. Virtual Active offers the ultimate in entertainment and training, and lets you not fall into the monotony of your workouts while still enjoying a dynamic experience.
You May Also Like These Post
Weather, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, MyFitnessPal, (Hulu plus, Vevo, Vudu: account required).
You can switch consoles at any time.
Always push your limits with the incline of up to 15%.
Tactile sensors present on the handles of the mat. For more precision, use the supplied Polar belt.
• View Fit: transfers your training data to the fitness apps and tools you already use. It also makes it easy to share data on your favorite social networks.
• Sprint 8: Scientifically proven, high intensity interval training program burns fat and builds muscle in short workouts, adaptable to your schedule.
extras : – Foldable to save space,
– Quick access keys,
– USB port for your audio or video files,
– Storage compartment,
– Bottle holder,
– 4 transport wheels.