The E25 Elliptical Trainer by Sole by Hammer is a great elliptical trainer for home or semi-professional use but is mainly used in private households. The slightly lighter version is excellently suited for perfect home training despite the reduced setting options (inclination of the pedals can only be changed on the E95).
This is also that provides a clear and easy-to-use 6.5 “Hi-Tech LCD console with blue backlight. Now that falls here shortcut keys for programs that speed and incline on. With just a push of a button, you can select the desired application in the desired speed and incline, and the program starts with the start button The Sole by Hammer fitness equipment is particularly popular because consoles are so easy to use.
The structure of the E25 Elliptical Trainer is state of the art. Two tracks ensure a smooth running movement and move upwards when the incline is adjusted so that you can train other muscle groups in a targeted manner.
The flywheel weighs 11.3 kg and is equipped with a magnetic braking system. Precision ball bearings ensure a particularly smooth-running behavior, which provides a pleasant training atmosphere.
The robust frame is designed for a maximum user weight of about 135 kg, and with the stride length of 50.8 cm, you have a particularly natural running movement. The pedal distance is also only 10 cm, and the treads are enormous so that you can always stand correctly on the elliptical trainer.
During training with the E25 Elliptical from Sole by Hammer, you can connect your MP3 player or smartphone via the console (AUX connection) to listen to music via the integrated speakers.
If you are a beginner to training and have no idea what to do and want to lose weight, the E25 Elliptical would be shortlisted. The cheaper model is equipped with great programs and excellent stability for regular home training.
We want to bring heart rate training closer to beginners in particular since excessive exercise can have a negative effect, i.e., a heart overload. For beginners, we recommend that you first put on the chest strap included in the scope of delivery and connect it to the device.
Then select the Fit Test program, which first determines your maximum heart rate and in which backs up user memory. With this data, the device can efficiently adapt all heart rate programs to your conditions.
If you overload the heart during training, the E25 Elliptical immediately reduces all resistance and inclines so that the soul is relieved.
The regularity of the practice is the crucial point here. As a beginner, you should start training very slowly so that you don’t overdo yourself.
A maximum of 2-3 times a week with a monitored heart rate in a short period (20 minutes / half an hour) should be more than enough for the first few weeks to get the body used to the new load.
The training effect, weight reduction, and increased personal fitness are all long-term goals that cannot be achieved in the first week of training.
But if you consistently step on the Best elliptical machines for seniors every week, your well-being will improve significantly. The pounds will drop week after week (attention: the right nutrition is also essential!).
And the overall body stability will improve in the short or long term. Overall, the E25 elliptical trainer from Sole by Hammer convinces with ten training programs that have been specially designed for beginners and advanced exercisers.
The processing equals the stability of a professional studio device.
- New! Bluetooth to connect for free SOLE Fitness app
- 6.5-inch Hi-Tech Blue Backlight LCD
- Displays: distance, time, speed, calorie consumption, pulse
- Permanent display: 8
- Quick start buttons for training programs
- Five profiles, manual, two users
- Number of training programs: 10
- Pulse-controlled training programs: 2
- Number of users: 2
Training programs E25 Elliptical:
- Hill: Simulates mountain and valley routes, the resistance always increases or decreases
- Heart rate: Fat Burn: Program for a performance at 65% of the max. Heart rate strengthens the cardiovascular system, improves endurance through increased blood circulation and lung capacity. Maximum fat improvement effect
- Cardio: Strengthens cardiovascular function, enhances endurance through increased blood circulation and lung capacity
- Strength: Training with high resistance, improves the muscles
- Interval: Improves endurance through different, changing loads
- Fit Test: determines your fitness level
- User programs: Allows adaptation to individual training requirements or needs
- Heart rate programs: adjusts both the speed and the incline of your specified heart rate (automatic)
Pulse measurement Sole by Hammer E25 Elliptical:
- Heart rate receiver integrated
- Chest strap included
- Upper pulse limit adjustable
- Two hand pulse sensors
Technical details E25 Elliptical:
- Integrated transport rollers
- Step distance: 10 cm
- Specially shaped treads for a firm footing
- Incline: 20 levels
- Resistance: 20 levels
- AUX connection for smartphone or MP3 player
Mechanical details E25 Elliptical:
- Inseam: 508 mm
- Flywheel: 11.3 kg
- Double track with height adjustment
- Brake system: permanent magnet brake system
- Precision ball bearings
- Resistance setting: computer controlled
- Gear ratio : 1: 9
- Dimensions set-up : 208 x 80 x 172 cm (length x width x height)
- Net / gross weight : 110/112 kg
- Max. User weight: 135 kg
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
Overview of Sole E25 Elliptical properties
scope of application
- Home use
- Semi-professional use
Power connection needed