The E95 Elliptical Trainer by Sole by Hammer is a great elliptical trainer (the improved version of a cross-trainer) and is equipped with many functions for beginners and advanced users. The special features include the pedals, which can be adjusted in inclination.
Furthermore, the entire running track can be adjusted to a higher incline to strengthen other muscle groups in the legs.
The clear console is easy to use and equipped with many quick selection buttons (see product image ) so that you don’t have to choose forever. Simply select the desired training session and press start, and the training starts.
The particularly ergonomic, optimal stride length of 508mm and the ideal distance between the pedals of 10 cm ensures a great, natural running feeling when exercising.
With the rotary wheel below the pedals, each pedal can be precisely adapted to the arch of the foot, with which you can perfectly compensate for an incorrect or uncomfortable standing with the elliptical trainer.
The flywheel weighs around 16 kg and is controlled by a magnetic braking system. Thanks to the precision ball bearings, the E95 Elliptical is also particularly quiet, which means that if you have neighbors underneath, they will not complain (unless the walls are so thin that you can even hear steps).
Thanks to the double rail construction, the rails on which the pedals are attached can also be raised (quick selection button for incline) so that you don’t have to miss out on uphill training sessions.
54 x 23 x 63 inches
1 Year limited
32.28 x 26.38 x 8.66 inches
Lifetime frame; 5 years electronics and parts; 2 years labor
60 x 32 x 44 inches
Lifetime frame; 3 years mechanical and electronic parts
70.1 x 28.2 x 63.2 inches
10 years frame, 2 years mechanical parts, 1 year electronics, 90 days labor
73 x 27 x 67 inches
15 years frame/motor, 5 years frame, 2 years parts
54 x 29 x 52.5 inches
12 MONTHS PARTS WARRANTY & 24 HOUR LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
46.5 x 22.5 x 26.5 inches
1 Year limited
48L x 25W x 62H inches
Lifetime part warranty
80 x 32 x 67 inches
10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor
70.5 x 24.5 x 60.5 inches
5-year frame warranty and 90-day parts and labor warranty;
Beginners are particularly pleased with the included chest strap, which is very important at the start of the training. We recommend that you complete the Fit Test program and determine the maximum heart rate.
Also, you have hand pulse sensors on the handles, which also transmit a pulse value to the E95 Elliptical. With the maximum pulse value and the pulse-controlled training programs, you can start your training with any resistance.
If your maximum heart rate, i.e., the effort level of the heart, suddenly shoots up, this best elliptical for small space gets this immediately with and immediately reduces both resistance and incline level (when training with heart rate programs).
Advanced users are especially happy about Strength or interval programs, which were developed for the targeted muscle building.
With a speed-dependent wattage, you can let off steam here. On the console, you will also see more than eight permanent displays that distance, time, speed, calories burned, the pulse, the program display and many more clearly.
So if you have one if you are looking for a training device for regular cardio training, you have a great partner at your side with the Sole by Hammer E95 Elliptical Trainer.
The robust 38mm thick steel frame ensures a long lifespan so that you achieve your training goal in the long term!
Sole by Hammer E95 Elliptical console:
- New! Bluetooth to connect for free SOLE Fitness app
- 9-inch Hi-Tech Blue Backlight LCD
- Displays: distance, time, speed, calorie consumption, pulse
- Permanent display: 8
- Quick start buttons for training programs
- Five profiles, manual, two users
- Number of training programs: 10
- Pulse-controlled training programs: 2
- Number of users: 2
Training programs E95 Elliptical:
- Hill: Simulates mountain and valley routes, the resistance always increases or decreases
- Heart rate: Fat Burn: Program for a performance at 65% of the max. Heart rate strengthens the cardiovascular system, improves endurance through increased blood circulation and lung capacity. Maximum fat improvement effect
- Cardio: Strengthens cardiovascular function, enhances endurance through increased blood circulation and lung capacity
- Strength: Training with high resistance, improves the muscles
- Interval: Improves endurance through different, changing loads
- Fit Test: determines your fitness level
- User programs: Allows adaptation to individual training requirements or needs
- Heart rate programs: adjusts both the speed and the incline of your specified heart rate (automatic)
Pulse measurement Sole by Hammer E95 Elliptical:
- Heart rate receiver integrated
- Chest strap included
- Upper pulse limit adjustable
- Two hand pulse sensors
Technical details E95 Elliptical:
- Integrated transport rollers
- Adjustable pedals: tilt
- Step distance: 10 cm
- Specially shaped treads for a firm footing
- Incline: 20 levels
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Multiposition handle: 1 fixed and two movable handles
- AUX connection for smartphone or MP3 player
Mechanical details E95 Elliptical:
- Inseam: 508 mm
- Flywheel: 15.4 kg
- Double track with height adjustment
- Brake system: permanent magnet brake system
- Precision ball bearings
- Resistance setting: computer controlled
- Gear ratio : 1: 9
- Installation dimensions: 2090 x 550 x 1710 mm (length x width x height)
- Net / gross weight : 107/120 kg
- Max. User weight: 150 kg
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
Overview of Sole E95 Elliptical properties
scope of application
- Home use
- Semi-professional use
Power connection needed