A walking pad is a small treadmill that can be used at home or at the workplace to exercise. Read on if you want to get off the sofa and get some exercise. What distinguishes a mini walk treadmill or walkingpad from standard treadmills?
This workout system is simple to use and folds up. Its small size allows it to be easily stored under a bed, fridge, desk, or sofa. We’ll go through the best choices on the market in this walking pad reviews post.
Are you in a hurry? The WalkingPad Mini Treadmill is the ideal small treadmill for most people.
It’s tiny, has prominent features, and can go up to 7.5 mph. It’s also reasonably priced. Here are our top three recommendations.
WalkingPad R1 Pro Running and Walking Treadmill Reviews
This WalkingPad R1 Pro Running and Walking Treadmill combines fun and training with its 20 pre-recorded programs designed by a certified personal trainer.
- Dimensions when assembled: 59 x 28 x 35 inches (146 x 72 x 90 cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight when assembled: 84 lbs. (38 kg)
- Dimensions when folded: 38.5 x 28 x 6 inches (98 x 72 x 15.5 cm) (L x W x H)
- Maximum user weight capacity: 242 lbs. (110 kg)
- Voltage: 110V (50Hz)
- Dimensions of running/walking surface: 47 x 17 inch (120 x 44 cm) (L x W)
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro Treadmill may be the answer to individuals who have been looking for a low-cost, space-saving treadmill to help them achieve their exercise goals. It may be folded to make it incredibly thin and small and taken to work to slide under the desk and exercise while working because of its unique design.
Users can store it beneath the desk when not in use at work, and under the bed or sofa at home, or between the gaps in any furniture or wall when not in use.
- It’s simple to set up and store thanks to the folding nature.
- Intelligent speed control via remote control or a precision pressure sensor built-in
- For low-impact workouts, the belt has a shock absorbing layer.
- You can monitor your progress with this app.
- Aluminum alloy frame is strong and long-lasting.
- – Space-saving design with dual folding.
- – Anti-slip running belt with EVA cushioning for improved grip and less pressure on knees
- – Transport wheels make it easy to move.
- – Excellent balance and safety are provided by the handle.
- – Modes for walking and running
- – There are three different ways to regulate the speeds.
- – Can be used in conjunction with the KS Fit app, which offers a variety of training alternatives.
- – Includes a safety clip
- – Includes a remote control
- – Includes a hidden tablet holder
- – Includes a bottle of silicone oil lubricant
- – Complete silence
- – It can be slipped under the desk, allowing people to exercise as they work.
- – No need to assemble
- Made of aluminum alloy for toughness and takes up a small amount of floor space
- It does not have an incline option, just like the Walkingpad r1 pro.
You’ll have to keep looking down to see your stats.
- – A very simple console
- – No access to the internet
- – There are no pre-installed training programs
- – There is no inclination system.
- – There is no heart rate monitor.
- – There are no extras like as a sound system, a workout fan, or a bottle holder.
- – The remote’s battery is not included.
– Walking Mode – maximum speed: 3.75 miles per hour (6 kilometers per hour)
– Maximum speed: 6.2 miles per hour (10 km/h) – Running Mode
1 R1 Pro base frame with the handle folded, 1 remote control, 1 safety clip, 1 power cable, 1 hexagonal wrench, 1 bottle of silicone oil, and 1 instruction manual are included in the WALKINGPAD R1 Pro kit.
WALKINGPAD R1 Pro Frame Features
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro’s structure is built of a sturdy and durable aluminum alloy and is divided into two parts: the handle and the deck.
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro’s design is unique in that it not only folds but also transforms into a very thin suitcase that users can fit into any gap and take up a very small area, such as beneath a bed or sofa, or between a cupboard and a wall.
Furthermore, it may fit within one’s car boot, making it quite handy to transport if the user travels frequently.
The deck may be folded in half in the middle and lifted up to line up with the handle. Furthermore, the handle may be retracted, transforming the unit into a suitcase-sized machine. According to the WalkingPad team, this treadmill’s design saves up to 90% of space.
The treadmill’s handle provides exceptional safety and balance.
Deck of Cards
The motor and anti-slip running belt are located on the deck of the WALKINGPAD R1 Pro, and EVA cushioning is used to lessen the impact on the knees while exercising.
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro not only folds into a small device, but it also features rolling wheels that allow users to move it about easily.
The machine may be transported to any room and also into a vehicle to transport it to the office or a travel location due to its outstanding movability. Users should have no trouble using this machine as long as they have access to a power outlet.
There are two modes available.
There are two modes on the WALKINGPAD R1 Pro: walking and running. These can be controlled in three ways by users.
1. The first method is to utilize the buttons on the provided remote control to control the speed (the remote needs a CR 2032 which is not included).
2. The second method is to use feet control, which requires users to simply shift the location of their feet on the belt to raise, decrease, or maintain their speed.
3. Connecting the smartphone to the unit via the KS Fit app and using it as a control panel is the third option. Users can use the tablet holder on the handle to hold their phone or tablet. There are a variety of training options available in the KS Fit app.
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro’s console has an LED display that is neither elegant nor advanced. However, it completes one’s task. It displays workout statistics such as time spent working out, distance traveled, and running speed.
In walking mode, the maximum speed is 3.75 mph (6 km/h), whereas in running mode, it is 6.2 mph (10 km/h).
The safety clip on the WALKINGPAD R1 Pro brings the machine to a halt in the event of an emergency or an accidental fall.
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro has a cleverly disguised tablet holder on its handle, allowing users to keep their phone or tablet connected and engaged while exercising.
The WALKINGPAD R1 Pro is a wonderful equipment for individuals who are unable to exercise owing to their hectic work schedules and are seeking for a space-saving treadmill that they can use while on the job.
It has a lot of features for the price, including three speed control settings, a unique folding design that transforms the machine into a thin suitcase-like gadget, two separate walking and running modes, and a safety clip for an emergency shutdown.
This device may not be suitable for consumers who require features such as a sophisticated and telemetric console, built-in workout programs, inclination system with several levels, Bluetooth connectivity, pulse sensors, or add-ons such as a sound system or workout fan, among others.
This is one of the greatest treadmills for those who are satisfied with something that allows them to exercise easily and even while working.
Check out the WALKINGPAD R1 Pro Treadmill Amazon link for more reviews and suggestions (link opens in the new window).