Last week we noticed that there are many good reasons for running. Health in all areas, better ability to concentrate, better sleep, and fun and a slimmer body – the question “Why run?”
Can be answered in many ways, while the problem “Why not run?” Is almost only answered with excuses. And even these can be countered. They are namely running on the treadmill. We show you what does a treadmill does for your body.
Many Good Reasons For A Treadmill
The treadmill at home creates independence from weather, temperature, and season, from the time of day (light and opening times), from appointments and terrains, from where you live. We bring independence home with a treadmill.
- 1. Regardless of the weather: Even if there is no drizzle stopping you, you should train indoors at the latest when there is ice. The treadmill does not know bad weather!
- 2. Independent of time: ideal if you have to combine training with a job or children, for example.
- 3. Gentle on joints and bones, since the damping of a treadmill is much better than that of asphalt or other paved paths. In bad weather, the treadmill is not as slippery as the muddy forest floor on which you slip and bruise your ankle.
- 4. Better setting options: constant speed or incline, i.e., the runner always knows how fast he is, and even in flat North Friesland, you could do a hill run.
- 5. Good analysis options, thanks to the values that are saved in the treadmill.
- 6. Very precise load control – wattage or precise speed change with the HIIT
- 7. Nobody stumbles over a pointed stone, the tread remains level, and the risk of injury is minimized.
- 8. Concentration on running: Since there are no obstacles, no bumps, you can concentrate more on your running technique and improve it.
- 9. Back home quickly: If you have a bad day, you don’t have to go all the way home, you are right there.
- 10. No pocket problem: water is always at hand (the toilet nearby), you don’t have a key in your pocket, the cell phone can be put down in the front, music does not have to be heard through headphones, but can be heard from the stereo speakers with better sound Plant come.
- 11. The running route is free: If you wanted to jog around the Alster on a mild summer evening, you will probably only want to do it once.
- 12. The jogging route starts neither far away nor in front of the front door. It starts behind the front door! This is ideal for people in the big cities who would otherwise have to go to their jogging routes first.
- 13. No more shame! One is on one’s own and no longer feels exposed to the eyes of others.
- 14. And finally, some treadmills even offer the opportunity to travel around the world. Additional equipment such as the Passport Media Player makes it possible to cross routes across the globe!
- 15. In addition to the treadmill, you can easily set up a back trainer to complete supportive training.
These are all good reasons for a treadmill about what does a treadmill does for your body. But that doesn’t mean that you should now only run on the treadmill.
These reasons for a treadmill are only to clarify that treadmill and running outside are not mutually exclusive.
They complement each other, ideally. It makes training a lot more varied! So have fun running.