Why train to run?
Have you always wondered why the treadmill is the “king” of home fitness equipment?
Why does it always dominate in the cardio-fitness area in gyms?
Why are runners in general considered among the most “complete” and conditioned athletes of all?
At A Glance: Our Top 10 Picks For Best Treadmill
- Best overall Treadmill : Sunny Health & Fitness ASUNA Space Saving Treadmill
- Best Budget Treadmill : Proform 905-CST Low Ceilings Treadmill
- Best Quality Treadmill : GYMAX 2 in 1 Under Desk Treadmill
- Most Compact Treadmill : Best Choice Products Portable Fitness Low profile Treadmill
- Best value low -profile Treadmill: XTERRA Fitness TRX3500 Folding Treadmill
- Best High end Treadmill: Nautilus Treadmill Series
- Premium Choice Treadmill: Nordictrack T series low profile treadmill
- Best Walking & Running Treadmill: EFITMENT Slimline Motorized Treadmill
- Best Quietest Treadmill: Horizon Fitness Advanced Treadmill
- Best Underbed low -profile Treadmill : Schwinn 870 Treadmill
Here are 15 great regions that answer (in part) these questions …
- Increase in the size of the heart
- Increased amount of blood expelled with each contraction
- Decrease in maximum resting heart rate
- Increased total blood volume and total hemoglobin amount
- Increase in the density of capillaries within the muscle
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Increased maximum pulmonary ventilation per minute
- Increase of ventilatory efficiency
- Increased lung volumes
- Improvement of the ability to use carbohydrates and fats
- Increased deposits of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) and CP (creatinophosphate), i.e. stores of ready-to-use energy
- Decrease in the production of lactic acid and its better disposal
- Decrease in blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Increase in muscle mass