The Woodway truly is the best Treadmill, constructed to help you advance in your next running career, and to better your fitness level of fitness.
You may want to know that the differences between wood and commercial treadmills because our home treadmills are designed and built to last, with a running surface that is cushioned to minimize strain on the joints and connective tissue.
I aimed the treadmill at filling in the gaps where most conventional treadmills fall short, such as wear and tear and friction.
While the metal ones are not, they built the rubber ones like a tank Without 112 ball bearings; the belt lasts forever and requires no power to operate.
There are the treadmills and then there are… the WOODWAY treadmills. Anti-shock running surface.
Designed with revolutionary slats, the SlatFlex surface of Woodway treadmills reduces shock wave at the joints by over 93%, reducing the trauma seen on traditional treadmills by over 93%.
Like any other form of fitness training, you won’t find anything better than the Curve in sports performance.
With a dynamic training drill, an athlete can adjust their speed instantly with a few explosive steps.
There is no upper limit to the service does not have a speed cap and does not take time to ramp up.
Like an S-Curve, the athlete must push their own muscles. These new capabilities mean better results.
It increases metabolism by 30% and engages the posterior chain muscles in training. The belt and deck of the Slat Belt can last for 150,000 miles without a single overhaul.
You do not need to fine-tune the belt and use toothed pulleys in our design. They never need to replace motors or batteries because they don’t have any.
Maintenance (almost) non-existent. 320,000 km of use without changing a single slat of the treadmill. Increased comfort and balance for the runner.
- Assault Fitness is a manufacturer and a brand (USA made)
- 69.9 x 32.8 x 64-inch dimensions
- Weight: 280 lbs. Surface width: 33″ x 18″
- 350 pound weight capacity (400 lbs running; 700 lbs walking)
- YES — LED display on a digital monitor
- The cost is $4,249.15.
- 4.5 out of 5
- Lifetime warranty on the frame, 5 years on the parts and components
- Black in color.
Alternative Products (Best Reviewed Amazon Products)
The toothed wheel + rigid belt combination produces a perfectly regular, precise movement rate, without skidding or destabilizing elastic effects.
Sophisticated in design, the Curve is the culmination of years of research into the development of a professional non-motorized treadmill.
Its secret lies in the patented Woodway running surface and its drive system that allows the slats to swing.
We do not subject the user to the speed of an engine Reach the speed of a sprint in a few strides No electricity expenditure Almost no maintenance
Designed for professionals Very easy to use: No buttons or adjustments Training console Unlimited speed Dimensions of the running surface: 43 x 170 cm 60 individual rubber slats.
Features Length: 178 cm Width: 84 cm Height: 196 cm Weight: 161 kg
- The Woodway Curve is a motor-free treadmill, unlike other treadmills. Trainees can enjoy workouts without utilizing speed controls, and fitness clubs can save money by having equipment that does not require electricity.
- The speed increases as the user strides along the curving belt. The speed slows as they drift backward. More than 100 ball bearings make up the innovative driving system, which glides with almost no friction.
- Maintenance-Free: The Curve’s track and deck can handle training for up to 150,000 miles before they need to be replaced. The Slat Belt, unlike typical treadmill belts, does not require tension adjustment.
- The machine’s motorless construction is also advantageous to its owners.
- Wireless Heart Monitoring: Wireless heart rate transmitters are compatible with the Curve treadmill. It can also track heart rate across multiple sessions and provide graphs for convenient comparison with software upgrades.
- Time elapsed, speed, distance traveled, calories burned, and heart rate are all displayed on the Curve treadmill’s monitor. A software upgrade to Curve 1.5 permits user logins for more precise data feedback and performance stats tracking for analyzing improvement.
- Reports in Excel and PDF formats can also be generated by the software. Gait analysis, racing routines, and completely customizable workouts are all included in the Curve 3.0 software.
- USB port: USB ports are available on Curve treadmills for saving and exporting workout data.
- Shock Absorbing: A thick shock-absorbing cushion helps the Curve support relatively low-impact aerobic exercise.
- Good Size: The Curve doesn’t take up a lot of room. It has a footprint of 33′′ x 67′′.
- Good Guarantee: This commercial cardio trainer comes with a five-year warranty on all parts and a two-year warranty on the electronics. During the first year of ownership, labor is provided for free.
- No Fan: Because this treadmill allows for high-intensity training, a fan built into the monitor would be beneficial.
- Small Belt: The Woodway Curve’s track is smaller than other treadmill tracks. The workout space is 17 inches wide by little about 56 inches long.
- The Curve XL, a larger version of this machine, offers a larger platform for larger trainees.
The Woodway Curve is a unique commercial treadmill with a curved slat track. The treadmill’s curved form runs on gravity and user weight, not electricity. This treadmill is also more efficient than others: The Curve can be used for walking or running to burn up to 30% more calories. Its rapid speed variations make it great for HIIT.
The Woodway Curve’s Slat Belt running surface glides with almost no friction. When training on a curve, the user can regulate the track’s speed using their own body movements, eliminating the requirement for external energy or buttons. The belt accelerates when the user accelerates, and slows down when the user slows.
The system’s low inertia benefits both trainees and owners. Without belt modifications, belt changes, or deck swaps, the Woodway Curve can go 150,000 miles. It also has the advantage of not having a motor. (+motor) = +problems
The battery-powered monitor of this cardio trainer can run different applications. Curve, Curve 1.5, and Curve 3.0 Curve 1.5 and Curve 3.0 provide data saving for tracking performance statistics and measuring long-term progress.